Engineer with previous pharma manufacturing and facilites experience
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with a history in pharma? I have an opportunity for an engineer to join a growing manufacturing team in Hertfordshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international manufacturing company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2020 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with a salary of around £35K-£40K plus shift. The role is shift role but days only!
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the day to day mechanical and electrical maintenance work of equipment, and facilities.
- The role requires you to provide technical support in the event of equipment failure, ensuring plant equipment breakdowns are repaired in an efficient and effective way.
- In addition, daily maintenance will be required on all relevant machinery across Manufacturing and Packaging.
- You will also be expected to provide Preventative Planned Maintenance (PPM) on all relevant equipment, when scheduled.
You will be a fully qualified engineer, with experience of working in a regulated industry / GMP manufacturing environment.
- Previous facilities experience in a multifunctional pharma company
- Cleanroom and HVAC experience is also desired
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted
Back to job search