Title: Bioprocess Engineer / Process Engineer / R&D Engineer
Location: Cardiff / South Wales - Occasional travel when required
Salary: £28k - £38k - Negotiable depending on experience
SRG are recruiting for a Bioprocess Engineer / R&D Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in South Wales.
This role will be expected to play a key role in the research and development of drug development and manufacturing technologies. Part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be expected to be proactive and creative in bringing innovation to real world-needs. This role requires the understanding of process equipment, design and formulation development.
- PhD / Master's degree with a large element in Bioprocess, Chemical, Medical, Mechanical or related Engineering subject or similar / equivalent
- Strong laboratory skills - Sample labelling, balances, volumetric, glassware, pipettes etc.
- Knowledge of common chemical engineering processes - Filtration, fluid flow, mixing etc.
- Familiar with CAD - preferably AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Self-starter that can turn ideas in to physical developments
- It would be advantageous to have used analytical instruments such as LC, SEC, MS, CD and in to vitro bioassays to characterise pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical samples.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Bioprocess engineer / pharmaceutical / pharma / r&d / Bio-Process
your application has been submitted