Leading the Environmental Monitoring Team and maintaining a high level of support and EM training across site to all functions.
QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring)
c£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have substantial experience within Pharmaceutical Production Environmental Monitoring?
Would you like to work for a leading Biopharmaceutical company?
My client are a leading UK based Bio-Pharmaceutical organisation with an exciting portfolio of vaccine products. They have products under both commercial manufacture and development, providing unique and life saving vaccination products. They have seen significant growth in the last few years and due to that continued growth are looking to hire a QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring).
The QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring) will be an experienced Microbiologist and will be responsible for leading the Environmental Monitoring Team and maintaining a high level of support and EM training across site to all functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will lead, motivate and manage the performance and output of the Environmental Monitoring Team to ensure that the team objectives are met in a timely manner. This will include planning and organising schedules for the EM team.
- As the QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring) you will monitor, schedule and ensure efficient throughput of Environmental Monitoring and water data.
- You will conduct investigations, initiate and execute CAPAs and Compliance Action Items in a timely manner. You will also generate, write and perform technical review/approval of EM and validation reports, and result summaries.
- Another responsibility of the QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring) is to coach and support QC staff by assessing in training and qualifying all production and other staff, as necessary in the techniques and procedures for microbiological environmental monitoring and water sampling.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Manager (Environmental Monitoring) you will need the following skills and experience.
- Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
- Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment, ideally as a Microbiologist within Environmental Monitoring
- Previous experience leading a team, project and training of staff.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring / Biopharmaceutical / Microbiologist / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Manager / Team Leader / Aseptic / Cleanroom / SOPs / CAPAs / Water Sampling.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more info.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search