Job Title:Research Associate
Pay Rate:£11.84 an hour (circa £22,000 per annum)
Job Title: Research Associate
Pay Rate: £11.84 an hour (circa £22,000 per annum)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 12 Months
Do you have a passion for horticulture with experience of hands-on plant propagation?
SRG is working with a global leading agrochemical company based close to Reading. They are currently seeking a Research Associate to join their Technical Support Team within the crop protection research (CPR) department.
- Plant propagation (including sowing seeds, harvesting).
- Maintain 'bay' within the glasshouse - watering plants, recognising when plants aren't growing as expected and provide solutions).
- Growing plants to order including movement of multiple 1kg troughs (equipment provided) as necessary.
- Possible opportunity to learn more skills across other teams including Seeds, Pathogens and Media.
- Have a BSc, BTEC or HND in Plant Science, Horticulture or a similar agricultural subject.
- Robust, of excellent health, and enjoys hands-on work (including some heavy lifting).
- Hands on experience in plant maintenance, cultivation and/or landscape gardening. Experience of working in a glasshouse environment is ideal.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a modern site with a warm and friendly team. Apply online today. For more information call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search