Macclesfield - QA
Role: Quality Assurance Officer
Duration: 12 months minimum
Location: Macclesfield (Remote working)
Rates: £25 - £30 per hour
SRG is working with a multinational research-based BioPharmaceutical Company who develop new medicines and medical devices. One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies our client has a portfolio of products for major diseases from cancer treatments to neuroscience and respiratory which you could be a part of.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to join their Macclesfield team for a minimum 12 month basis to be responsible for all of the Quality activities that directly support execution of assigned Quality Management System elements.
QAOs will be assigned in discussion with their line management, key areas of responsibility, but will be expected to learn other areas of the quality system to help support the rest of the team during times of peak workload or holiday coverage.Main duties:
- Product quality complaint, Temperature Excursions or S&L complaint management
- Support QMS
- Deviation investigations, quality issue management and escalation
- Product release
- Change control
- SOP management
- Stability Data entry and management
- Supply Chain Assurance (SCA) system administration
- Training System
- Quality Risk Management
- Bachelor degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering (Note: there may be specific additional requirements depending on the regulations in each country).
- Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Previous experience of product release role
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical
To apply to this fantastic opportunity please click the link or submit your CV with a short cover letter to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: QA / quality / QMS /product release / GMP / GDP / batch / change control / SOP / risk management / supply
your application has been submitted
Back to job search