Techncial Specialist for mechanical site equipment
Are you an engineer with a history in mechanical systems and reliability? An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Specialist to join a growing team in North London.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international pharmaceutical company, who offer services to the healthcare sector.
About the Job:
As Technical Specialist you will provide in-depth technical support to the Site Engineering team on all site mechanical systems.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- You will train staff on RCA, troubleshooting and reliability focused maintenance.
- You will carry out routine maintenance on manufacture systems
- Support the Planning and Scheduling of investigation work within Engineering.
- You will develop and improve the routine maintenance procedure on equipment in your area.
You will be a time served or degree qualified engineer with background in biotech, chemicals, pharma or FMCG.
You will have experience with documentation and continuous improvement, as well site reliability.
You will have experience performing activities to high level equipment such as:
- Plant steam boilers
- Water for injection (WFI)
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted
Back to job search