Title: Senior Analytical Development Scientist
Location: North East England, Northumberland
Salary: Highly Competitive plus great benefits.
SRG are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Development Scientist to join an exciting pharmaceutical organisation based in the Northumberland area. The company are expanding which has brought the requirements for a senior R&D Analyst to join the business. You will be given the chance to contribute to health and well-being within today's society.
You'll be working within an exciting and extensive sector, working on products which will add value for to a large number of individuals across the globe.
As a Senior Analytical Development Chemist, you will be taking and leading key projects within the R&D team, providing your technical expertise to support new projects coming into the department. You will be vital to the team, providing method development, optimisation and validation activities on a wide range of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC and GC.
You will be working along a small scale manufacturing site, working collaboratively to establish products ensuring that they meet set global requirements such as GMP.
- Lead R&D projects around method development/validation activities to ICH guidelines.
- Work with other analytical techniques including but not limited to GCMS, IC and DSC.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, maintain and repair your own equipment.
- Solid industrial, GMP, Pharmaceutical experience working on analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
- Able to perform method development and validation activities with the appropriate techniques (HPLC, GC, IC, DSC, NMR and GCMS).
- Confident in equipment maintenance and repair of chromatography equipment.
- Experienced in validation of analytical methods to ICH guidelines.
- Experience in the use of SAP/Empower.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205. SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted