Title: Analytical Development Scientist
Location: North East England, Northumberland
Salary: Highly Competitive plus great benefits.
SRG are currently looking for an experienced analyst to join an exciting pharmaceutical organisation based in the Northumberland area. The company are expanding which has brought the requirements for a R&D Analyst to join the business. You will be working across a wide range of products which have a massive impact on the well-being of today's society.
As an Analytical Development Scientist, you will be working within the companies R&D department supporting on new projects. You'll be tasked with developing, optimising and validating current methods, as well as batch release to support small scale manufacturing of established products.
- Provide analytical support around method development/validation activities.
- Record and maintain your own logbooks ensuring that results meet GMP requirements.
- This position is ideal for an experience QC analyst looking to move into a research focused team, who will support, guide and build on your current analytical knowledge.
- Solid industrial, GMP, Pharmaceutical experience working on analytical techniques including HPLC and GC.
- Experienced analyst confident performing HPLC and GC analysis
- Experience in the use of SAP/Empower.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205. SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted