Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - 3 Month contract - £25 per hour - Days - FMCG/ Food - Maidenhead/ Slough/ Reading
My client is a leading FMCG organisation who are looking for candidates with experience in FMCG, food or pharmaceuticals to join them for an initial 3 month contract with a view to extension. They are looking for candidates with a recognised mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent with experience in a manufacturing environment. If you believe you meet the requirements apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Apprentice trained in mechanical engineering ideally or formal recognised qualification such as ONC/HNC
- Experienced with FMCG manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, packaging machinery, pumps, valves
- Planned and reactive maintenance activities with a proactive approach to maintenance
- Knowledge and experience of continuous improvement activities and reliability focussed maintenance
- Good communication skills and experience filling out formal documentation
- Ability to fault find and diagnose issues
If you are a proactive mechanical maintenance engineer looking for work in the Berkshire area then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted