Warehouse Operator (GMP)SRG are working with a leading name in the life science industry to help them find a Warehouse Operator. This is an exciting time to join a growing business.This role does involve shift work Mon-Fri and offers a very competitive package.
- Booking in of all materials
- Sampling of raw materials for testing
- Ensuring compliance with production timelines and schedules
- Stock picking for orders and additional requests
- Stock control/inventory management using a SAP system
- General housekeeping of the facility and ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory standards
- Housekeeping - ensure the warehouse facilities are kept in a compliant manner and action any housekeeping issues according
- Shipment of materials to and from customers
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse and inventory control
- Previous GMP and SAP experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Health and Safety standards
- Counter balance, Reach or VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) fork lift truck licence holder/experience would be beneficial
- Warehousing and inventory control
If you think this could be a great next role for you, please apply online!
your application has been submitted