An exciting opportunity has risen for a Team Leader (Formulation and Fill Finish) to join an innovative organisation.
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Team Leader (Formulation and Fill Finish) to join an innovative organisation that develop and commercialise biologics products and processes in the North East. They are looking to hire following a number of successful project proposals along with ever increasing project pipeline.
Job Title: Team Leader (Formulation and Fill Finish)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North East
SRG is working with an innovative Biologics Organisation who are expanding their formulation and fill/finish department. The role is a critical part of the business as it is responsible for leading the optimisation and development of formulations and fill/finish processes and responsibilities include:
- Contributing and leading the delivery of projects, including the experimental design and execution.
- Supervising a team of people and ensuring targets are met through effective planning.
- Design and delivery of formulation screens in order to identify optimal formulations for biologics.
- Lypophilisation studies to identify conditions for long term product stability.
- An excellent record in Biologics formulation and fill/finish activities including screening of formulation components and lypophilisation components.
- Experience of analytical methods for biologics characterisation.
- Full awareness of the regulatory environment.
- Experience in leading technical project delivery, establishing innovative solutions to solve industrial challenges.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Grace Loughrey on 0161 868 2212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search