Compliance Specialist - Pharma - Reading - Permanent (office based)
Are you an experienced medical affairs professional with exposure to ABPI and medical compliance? Are you looking to build on your career as a compliance specialist?
SRG are working with a UK Pharmaceutical Affiliate to find their UK Compliance specialist. You will join a mid sized pharma who pride themselves on their entrepreneurial abilities and fantastic working culture.
- Support management of the company's electronic compliance approval process and provide initial compliance review.
- Work cross-functionally to contribute to the development of promotional and non-promotional materials and activities to ensure the Company meets all relevant legal and compliance obligations.
- Act as a contact for sales, marketing, market access and medical teams to advise and ensure compliant conduct of activities
- Ensure regular compliance training of employees on all matters relating to compliance such as updates on ABPI and IPHA Codes, the MHRA Blue Guide and compliance approval process; prepare and deliver regular updates/training on changes to the Code, hot topics and case studies.
- Ensure all SOPs pertaining to Compliance are kept current and approved for use; identify need for new SOPs and liaise with the Quality Manager and Head of Compliance UK/IE to produce these and any associated validations.
- Proactively identify gaps in company processes related to compliance and work with Head of Compliance UK/IE to drive implementation of improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a pharmaceutical company, in a role requiring the application of Code requirements to projects and materials is essential
- Detailed day to day working knowledge of the ABPI, IPHA, EFPIA Codes of Practice, MHRA Blue Guide and BHBIA guidelines is essential
- Experience using Veeva Vaults PromoMats system is desirable
- Experience in creating SOPs is desirable
- Education to BSc level or equivalent is essential, qualification in healthcare sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, physiology, pharmacology or similar is desirable
- Project Management experience is desirable
To be considered for this role please apply below today or reach out to Hannah Mason (Hannah.email@example.com) or 0161 868 2237
your application has been submitted