Analyst - Wet Chemistry
Attractive salary (dependant upon experience)
- The post holder will conduct chemical testing following set procedures, maintain accurate records of work and conduct all analysis following GMP and/or internal procedures.
- Responsibilities will include undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods as well as preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeia methods.
- Management of the checking, sampling, testing and release of raw materials ensuring on time availability as dictated by the site production plan.
- The main point of contact within the laboratory for the availability of raw materials.
- Provide technical support, guidance and training to technicians performing raw materials and stability testing.
- Checking and release of raw materials, intermediate, or API's.
- Perform out of specification (OOS) investigations when required.
- Adherence to GMP in the laboratory.
- Commitment to continuous improvement to drive efficiencies within the laboratory.
- Updating raw materials methods and specifications where appropriate.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Industry experience testing raw materials, intermediates or API's within a Pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, pharmacopoeia wet chemistry techniques).
- Experience in GMP raw material testing for API, Excipients & packaging.
- Be able to support and train other technicians.
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
If you would like more information regards to this opportunity please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss, alternatively if you're interested in the role and have the skill sets required please apply online.
your application has been submitted