Graduate Cell Culture Technician
12 Month Contract
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A pharmaceuticals company in Livingston are looking a number of Graduate Cell Culture Technicians to join their busy team.
Now is a great time to join this growing company as they are working on a range of exciting projects. They have a friendly reputation and culture and are easily accessible via car or public transport.
The successful Graduate Cell Culture Technician will work on a range of duties, including;
- Working within strict cleanroom conditions under GMP standards
- Follow SOPs to carry out cell culture for the manufacture of their pharmaceuticals
- Support change controls, investigations and CAPAs and identify areas for continuous improvement
As a Graduate Cell Culture Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of cell culture
It would be an advantage if you had the following;
- Any industry experience
If you are interested in becoming a Graduate Cell Culture Technician please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted