Attractive salary dependant upon experience
- Study, formulation and development of novel long-acting, injectable biopharmaceuticals, the role will need to be creative and able to work well with other functions.
- Working across a mixture of early stage formulation discovery projects, interpreting Quality Target Product Profiles, the role is required to apply robust and innovative scientific approaches to development of novel parenteral formulations.
- Design and execution of pre-formulation studies for protein and small molecule APIs.
- Design and development of long-acting polymer-based formulations that exploit the unique benefits of the production process.
- An understanding of polymer and protein chemistry and compounding is required along with an understanding of drug development pathways.
- BSc in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or other related subject.
- The candidate is required to have a background in preparation, manipulation and characterisation of pharmaceutical formulations and a good understanding of relevant analytical techniques.
- Experienced in handling and formulating large molecules.
- Experience of parenteral drug formulation and large molecule therapeutics is highly desirable.
- Excellence in communication, teamwork and time-management are pre-requisites for this position.
- Familiarity with ICH guidelines and early-stage pharmaceutical development are desirable.
If you're interested in this position and have the required skill-sets please apply online, for further information about the position call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted