Are you a pharmaceutical automation professional with the drive to lead a team? An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Automation to join a team in Hertfordshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a leading organisation that specialise in the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
You will be awarded with a competitive annual salary and benefits.
About the Job:
As Head of Automation you will lead a small team who are responsible for the compliance of process and automation equipment on site.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure automation project execution through technical leadership.
- Organise technical tasks of Automation Engineers through to the manufacturing floor.
- Lead, mentor and develop your team.
- Provide support to commissioning and validation from the automation department.
You will be degree qualified, in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Chartered Electrical or Electronic Engineer
- Strong understanding of GAMP, GMP Volume 4 Annex11 and 21 CFR 11; and strong understanding of cGMP and GEP
- Previous experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a cGMP manufacturing automation related role
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted