A leading medical devices company are looking for an Instrumentation Quality Assurance (QA) Officer/Engineer to join their busy team.
Instrumentation Quality Assurance (QA) Officer/Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative medical devices company are looking for an Instrumentation Quality Assurance (QA) Officer/Engineer to join their busy quality team to work on quality and regulatory support for their IVD instrumentation and software. The company develops diagnostic assays and last year launched their unique product into the market. They are looking to continue their development of industry leading products to the healthcare market.
Now is a great time to join this company, they have a really strong reputation and are a friendly company with a supportive atmosphere.
The successful Instrumentation Quality Assurance (QA) Officer/Engineer will work as part of the quality assurance team on a variety of activities, including;
- Work on day to day quality activities associated with IVD instrumentation and software
- Creation and review of documents and processes
- Create and manage Design History File and Device Master Record, updating them with any changes
- Work on traceability
- Work to ISO13485 and FDA regulations
- Support the writing of design requirements and specifications in addition to verification and validation plans and protocols
- Review Device History Records and work on final product release
The company are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience for this role;
- Experience within a Quality role
- Proven experience working to ISO13485 and FDA applications
- Industrial experience working in quality within an IVD or medical devices company
If you are looking to join a leading medical devices company to be an Instrumentation Quality Assurance (QA) Officer/Engineer please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted
Back to job search