R&D Verification Senior Scientist
Highly Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative medical devices company are looking for an R&D Verification Senior Scientist to join their busy R&D department to work on the development of verification test methods to ensure their IVD products are performing correctly. The company develops diagnostic assays and last year launched their unique product into the market. They are looking to continue their growth and the development of industry leading products to the healthcare market.
Now is a great time to join this company, they have a really strong reputation and are a friendly company with a supportive atmosphere.
The successful R&D Verification Senior Scientist will work within the company's busy R&D department that focuses on the development of new assays and the improvement of their current products. Their focus will be on verifying that the diagnostic assays perform correctly. This will involve a variety of duties, including;
- Line management of a small team of Scientists
- Verify assays by developing new methods and improving upon existing verification test experiments including the use of clinical samples
- Solve any problems or issues that come up during assay development
- Analyse experiments and their data using a range of statistical methods
- Update quality records etc.
The company requires you to bring the following skills and experience to the table for this role;
- Proven supervision or line management experience
- Experience with product and process validation and verification within the medical devices or IVD industries
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
If you are looking to join a leading medical devices company to be an R&D Verification Senior Scientist please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted