Are you a HSE professional with a history in pharma or biotech? An opportunity has arisen for a HSE Manager to join a growing team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international manufacturing company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2020 and beyond.
About the Job:
As HSE Manager you will provide the site management team with an expert guidance service in HSE matters. You will be tasked with enhancing overall site safety
You will also be responsible for the following:
- You will deal with daily EHS matters. (Completing risk assessments, accident/incident reports and any other regulatory docs required)
- Support site audits.
- You will coach staff and new starters on HSE matters.
You will have previous HSE experience with a background in, pharma or biotechnology.
You will be degree qualified in a Science discipline (essential).
- Good Knowledge of biological safety, Occupational Hygiene, Quality Management Systems and GMP
- Member of Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) - essential
- Level 6 EHS Qualification (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted