Job Title: Medical Device Development Scientist
Contract: Initially 12 months
Pay Rate: Up to £23.39 an hour (circa £45,000 p.a.)
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical company who range of products include medicines, vaccines, consumer healthcare products and medical devices (injectables).
They are currently seeking a Device Development Scientist at their site in Cambridge to support development projects. This is a lab-based role with so previous industry experience is essential.
- Represent as Subject Matter Expert in device development.
- Analytical method development, design verification, specification setting and stability testing for drug delivery devices.
- Use analytical tools to analyse the data in order to quantify the functional performance characteristics of the device and the controlling parameters for its consistent performance.
- Prepare scientific reports of the experiments and the subsequent data analyses
- Hold a degree in a relevant Scientific or Bioengineering subject.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory, ideally within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the use of design verification testing and stability/shelf-life testing techniques.
- Understanding and evidence of device design control experience.
- Experience with device testing and design control system life cycle.
- Lifecycle product documentation experience.
Applications are under review so apply now to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted