Job Title: Device Development Scientist
Contract: 12 month contract
Pay Rate: £15.46 an hour (circa £29,750 p.a.)
SRG is working with a global biopharmaceutical company who range of products include medicines, vaccines, consumer healthcare products and medical devices (injectables).
They are currently seeking a Device Development Scientist at their site in Cambridge to support development projects. This is a lab-based role with so previous industry experience is essential.
- Represent as Subject Matter Expert in device development.
- Analytical method development, design verification, specification setting and stability testing for drug delivery devices.
- Use analytical tools to analyse the data in order to quantify the functional performance characteristics of the device and the controlling parameters for its consistent performance.
- Prepare scientific reports of the experiments and the subsequent data analyses
- Hold a degree in a relevant Scientific or Bioengineering subject.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory, ideally within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Evidence of experience in the use of aseptic techniques and data verification.
- Understanding and evidence of device design experience.
- Experience with device testing and design control system life cycle.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Emma White at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Medical Devices, Design Control System Life Cycle, Design Verification Testing, Injectables, Inhalers
your application has been submitted