Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with strong experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC or cell based assays to join our client's analytical development team.This is an exciting time to join the business who are growing due to continued success.
- Carrying out analytical development technical transfer, validation and qualification of client methods.
- Working as the expert on hand for particular assays
- Liaising with client technical groups
- Working to and maintaining cGMP and ESH standards
- Managing and prioritising workload to ensure critical assays are available to meet the quality control service
- Provide QC Support
- Provide analytical development project support, ensuring compliant introduction into the Quality Control (QC) production and stability groups
- Identifying areas for method improvement
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or relevant life science discipline
- Strong background in either HPLC and/or other analytical chemistry techniques within a development or quality control laboratory or experience of cell based assays/ELISAs
- Method development and validation experience would be highly advantageous
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage workloads and own studies
If you meet the above requirements then please apply online!
your application has been submitted