Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation
Permanent- full time
Competitive dependant upon experience
Senior Analytical Chemist - CrystallisationPermanent- full time Northern IrelandCompetitive dependant upon experience
Do you have significant analytical experience within a stability, quality control or a development laboratory?Have you worked within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing/GMP environment?
- Purpose of the job is to support projects performing solid state R&D activities (polymorphism studies, salt or cocrystal screens, investigation of batch to batch variability, etc.) or contributing to the development of fit-forpurpose crystallisation procedures on behalf of external clients (solubility in organic solvents, determination of metastable zonewidth, use of DoE approaches, PAT technology, investigation of critical crystallisation parameters) and subsequent transfer of crystallisation procedures to kilo lab or plant in support of production teams.
- Degree level qualification in an Analytical/Chemistry related discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous relevant laboratory experience in the above,
- Working knowledge of multiple laboratory techniques and ability to trouble shoot
- Previous relevant industrial experience in a GMP/GLP environment
- Experience in method development and/or validation
- Supervisory laboratory experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in use of IT packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search