A well established Chemical Manufacturing Organisation based in Northamptonshire has an immediate requirement for a Graduate Organic Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying £27,000, and operates on weekly rotating AM/PM shifts: AM = 6am-2pm, PM = 2pm-10pm.
* Assisting in the small scale manufacture (5L-25L) of chemicals using a wide variety of classical chemical synthesis techniques
* Post-synthesis purification of chemicals, mainly through distillation
* Assist in production process development, and the scale up/introduction of new processes
* Degree (or equivalent) level in Chemistry
* Academic experience in chemical synthesis
* Confidence and good communication skills, together with ability to work closely within teams
* Due to the location of the site, you must have your own transport to be considered
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tom Matthews on 0121 728 8451
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted