Job Title: R&D Scientist
Location: North Lincolnshire
SRG are working with an independent veterinary pharmaceutical company specialising in the development, manufacture and distribution of trace element, mineral products, and vitamin bolus technologies.
Our client is looking to bring in a R&D Scientist with an innovative and enquiring mind capable of developing new products and delivery systems. This is an exciting opportunity for a scientist who wants to be a driving force in the research and development process, working independently and being responsible for their own planning based on analysis of results.
- Design and development of new bolus, solid dose products and film formulations
- Literature reviews to identify suitable methods, chemicals, and raw materials applicable to ongoing R&D projects
- Develop and conduct laboratory trials
- Identify and develop new suitable laboratory tests, as required
- Reporting of ideas, methods, and results
- Ensure all new process and method compliance with health and safety requirements
- Participate in the scale up and commercialisation of new products
- Review, report, and present project reports
- The R&D Scientist should ideally have a GMP pharmaceutical background and be educated to at least degree level or above in Chemistry or related discipline, with experience of Inorganic Chemistry, and have equivalent experience.
- They should be knowledgeable in materials and particle science, as well as formulation of solid dose products.
- A laboratory background and experience of working on key laboratory equipment such as ICP-OES and HPLC would be beneficial.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK's number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Richard Harris on 0161 868 2212 or email
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted