SRG have an exciting new role for a Microbiologist to join a global healthcare business in the central belt of Scotland.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in working in microbiology and has some industry experience which they are keen to build on.
- Routine Microbiological Quality Testing of finished product and sampling/testing water to the current pharmacopoeia guidelines
- Routine Laboratory Cleaning and Maintenance
- Environmental Monitoring within the Controlled Manufacturing Environment
- Test method development and validation including equipment
- Maintenance and calibration of instrumentation
- Maintaining stock levels of media and consumables
- Reporting of results
- Provide trending data for Environmental Monitoring
- Oversee reporting, updating documents, projects, additional testing as required
- Manage QPulse development and upkeep for all microbiological activities
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline, ideally Microbiology or similar and/or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience of microbiological and aseptic technique
- Prior experience of a regulated/GMP environment would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and take on training
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.