QC Analyst - Virology
Job Title: QC Virologist.
Location: Speke, Liverpool.
Contract: 6 month initially
Rate: £14.13 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift)
Shift: 4 days on, 4 days off. 7am - 7pm.
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Liverpool, looking for QC Virologist to join the team. The site in Speke specialises in the production of sterile injectable products, for the treatment of the flu. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Biological Science graduate ideally with some GMP experience to further their career.
- Performing a range of immunological tests within a highly regulated Quality Control laboratory to GMP regulations.
- Performing routine QC testing including ELISAs, PCR and assay work.
- Documenting laboratory results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complying with GMP regulatory requirements at all times.
- Educated to BSc /MSc level in a relevant scientific subject.
- Demonstrable experience performing ELISAs, PCR or other immunological assay within a laboratory environment.
- Experience of working to GMP/pharmaceutical regulatory requirements is desirable
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.