Title: Production Manager
Location: North Ayrshire
Type: Full-time, Permanent, 36 hrs, Monday-Thursday
Salary: up to £45,000 Depending on experience.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
SRG is working with an innovative engineering organisation who produce highly advanced and technical products for a variety of industries such as aerospace, security and defence.
They are looking for an experienced production manager to join the team in North Ayrshire on a permanent basis to lead the operational production teams to deliver the best in class through flexible manufacturing performance.
This position will be fully site based in Stevenson.
- Lead and motivate production teams, ensuring they have sufficient skills and knowledge to cover all process areas.
- Review team performance regularly to identify areas for improvement.
- Responsible for the HR aspects of production staff such as absence monitoring, performance management, disciplinary issues
- Ensure hazardous waste is minimised, appropriately stored and disposed of in a timely and compliant manner
- Assume responsibility for all material and finished goods movements on shift
- Degree educated in an engineering or science discipline
- 5+ years managing manufacturing teams within a regulated environment.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Aoife on 01413271186
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.