QC Analyst required, based in Cheshire West on a permanent basis. Requiring proven industrial experience of Quality Control testing in a fast-paced environment with HPLC and GC experience being advantageous.
Title: QC Analyst
Location: Cheshire West
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
Employment Term: Permanent
SRG are working with an international company who specialise in the creation of speciality chemicals for a range of markets. They are now looking to add a QC Analyst to their Technical team on a full-time basis at their site in Cheshire West. This role will allow the QC department to extend their capacity for running Quality Control and will include analysing raw materials, intermediates and finished products. Using mainly HPLC and GC techniques, this is a busy role in a fast-paced QC laboratory and will suit candidates coming from a similar environment. Proven industrial experience of Quality Control testing is essential.
Working hours: 11am - 7pm Monday - Friday. The hours will initially be 8am-4pm due to an induction period.
Role / Description
- Perform QC analysis of raw materials, in-process and finished product samples in support of production.
- Provide results and data to maintain QC records in accordance with site requirements.
- Perform non-routine analysis as required, including customer/supplier complaint investigations.
- Carry out calibration of equipment and maintenance of calibration records to the appropriate standard.
- Communicate internally in a timely manner to appropriate departments.
- Degree in Chemistry (or similar)
- Proven industrial experience of QC Analysis in a fast-paced laboratory
- Experience of HPLC and GC is desirable
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 526 1898.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
quality control, laboratory, lab, pharmaceutical, QC, analytical, sample, chemical, GMP, science, QC inspection, testing, materials, ingredients, analysis, GC, wet chemistry, titrate, titration, HPLC, raw materials, intermediates, in-process, finished products.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.