SRG are working with a global name in the pharmaceutical industry to help them find a Quality Control (QC) Supervisor.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced QC Supervisor or Team Leader looking for an exciting new challenge.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer!
- Lead an established team of analysts and scientists within the QC department, providing key support to the manager
- Act as a coach and be able to foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all QC activities aligned to client projects
- Ensure and organise testing schedules across the department and data to produce key metrics
- Authoring of SOPs and reviewing processes, protocols and methods
- Ensure adherence with cGMP work practices
- Reviewing of QC reports, investigations, deviations CAPA and change controls
- Training of team members
- Identify areas for continuous improvement alongside the QC Manager along with ways of developing the team
- Able to troubleshoot and be hands on if required to support the department
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team-setting.
- A degree in Chemistry or similar scientific discipline or significant equivalent experience
- Experience within a QC laboratory working to GMP within a recognised quality system
- Analytical chemistry experience- ideally extensive knowledge of HPLC methods
- Experience managing a diverse team of people
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines and regulatory bodies
If you think this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you and you meet the above requirements, please apply online for further information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.