You will be joining a large and innovative engineering organisation based in Ayrshire. They produce highly advanced and technical products for customers across a number of different industries, including aerospace, security and defence. The company is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for a planner to join their team.
The successful candidate will sit within the client's supply chain team as the production planner, responsible for the creation and maintenance of successful and appropriate business production plans which meet the needs of customer orders and project requirements. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring all activities within your area of control are kept in full compliance with HS&E legislation and company procedures. They will ensure materials are available to support production plans and highlight any issues which may impact on timely completion of the plan. This role will involve a large volume of collaboration and communication with various departments including manufacturing, customer service and supplier management.
The Right Person
- Demonstrable experience in a production or material planning environment
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing production plans
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge of HS&E legislation, and a working knowledge of the principles of company policy
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable experience working in a closely regulated environment e.g. aerospace, electronics, oil and gas, etc.
This role offers an extremely competitive package, with a 4-day working week, excellent salary and benefits, in an exciting on-site working environment
If you would be interested in learning more about this position, submit your application at the link on this page.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.