Process Support Operator
SRG are excited to be working on a new opportunity for someone with regulated warehouse experience to join a state of the art facility.
The role is permanent and offers competitive salary and development opportunities as the company grows.
The role involves working Monday - Friday and you will provide operational support within the team. This work will typically include warehouse activities, dispensary operations, plant and equipment cleaning and operation of some utilities equipment, and other duties to ensure the smooth running of the facility, in a GMP environment.
- Carry out all tasks to ensure material is available for production, including booking in, sampling, movement, dispensary activities and waste/final product handling.
- Ensure that as tasks are completed the relevant documentation is fully completed, and that any issues, deviations, or improvement opportunities identified are highlighted appropriately.
- Maintain the cleanliness and housekeeping within the facility to prevent contamination and maintain GMP standards
- Perform any other day to day operational tasks in support of any project where needed
- You will have experience working in in a GMP or regulated Operational Role in a warehouse and/or dispensary function
- Educated to a minimum of Standard Grade in Maths and English.
- You must be able to understand the main principles of GMP or working to similar ISO guidelines and the importance of maintaining such standards
- You will have practical knowledge of plant operations, including ancillaries and warehouses, and be able to demonstrate conformance with SHE and Quality standards.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.