Minor Works Projects Supervisor
Title: Minor Works Project Supervisor
Location: North Ayrshire
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
SRG is working with an innovative engineering organisation who produce highly advanced and technical products for a variety of industries such as aerospace, security and defence.
They are looking for a Minor Works Project Supervisor to join the team in North Ayrshire on a permanent basis to deliver Capital and Overhead building and site improvement projects.
Projects will range in complexity and cost from low level improvements and upgrades and will cover all facilities, offices and welfare areas across the site.
The position will be based in Stevenson. The role will be 36 hours per week with a 4.5 day working week and half day Friday.
- Identification of materials, resource and expertise needed to deliver the capital expenditure projects civil, structural and building requirements.
- Supervise a team of multi-still external contractors
- Preparation of civil / structural engineering and building work design and specification documents for issuing as part of a competitive tendering process to contractors.
- Preparation of capital expenditure proposal documents.
- Preparation, planning and management of the on-site contractor civil, structural and building project works ensuring a safe and high quality completion within planned timescales and budget.
- Support the site Civil & Building Works Engineer in overseeing the site maintenance civil and building activities ensuring that all works are completed to acceptable standards.
- Develop work scopes, tender and appoint contract resources to deliver the identified project work scopes.
- HNC in Civil Engineering or construction, or an apprenticeship in a building trade.
- Knowledge of Scottish Building Regulations & Standards
- Project Management skills
- Good Contractor Management skills
- Experience in preparing risk assessments and method statements
- Knowledge of permit to work systems
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Aoife on 01413271186
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.