Senior Electrical Engineer
SRG are proud to be partnered with an award winning start-up based in the Central belt of Scotland. This company have patented an energy storage system which takes the potential of water filled energy heating systems and converts into green, renewable electricity for the home or workplace.
The company are currently seeking an experienced Electrical engineer to work closely with the company directors on power system product development
In this role you will be responsible for the integration of the company's novel battery technology with various customer and internal systems. This role will include electrical design and assembly of electrical equipment within a battery system. You will be drawing wiring diagrams on relevant software, purchasing components, wiring and testing to relevant regulations. You will also be responsible for the electrical testing of finished products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience/expertise
- Demonstrable experience working as an electrical engineer within power system development
- Familiarity and demonstrable knowledge of wiring regulations
- Must be able to work on-site in Kinross
- Prior experience working with battery management systems
- Prior experience working with hybrid inverters is preferable
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.