Account Manager - Yorkshire and the Humber
SRG are proud to be partnering with a Global Medical Technology Technology, focusing on solutions for the management of chronic conditions. They are looking for driven individuals to add to the success of the company.
- Drive over-achievement of sales targets across territory.
- Demonstrate in-depth clinical and product knowledge within key indication areas.
- Produce specific account growth plans detailing actions and resources.
- Build comprehensive customer account plans.
- Maximise the clinical access to key brands.
- Ensure correct and competent use of company brands through regular training.
- Start and drive (hospital/community) product evaluations through liaisons with key clinical decision makers.
- A strong understanding of the company CRM system and record calls daily.
Skills and Requirements:
- Selling experience within medical/pharma industry, selling to primary and/or secondary care.
- Educated to degree level, with ideally a bio-medical or nursing background.
- The ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the NHS structure.
If you are an overachiever and love being out in the field, I would love to hear from you!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.