Manufacturing Technician- Pharma
SRG are working with a busy manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician or a science graduate who is keen to make a start in pharmaceutical manufacture.
If you have just graduated and are looking to make a start in the busy life science industry then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with a very exciting future.
This role does require early and back shift work Mon-Fri only, which you will receive compensation for.
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances
- Complete all batch manufacturing records and all associated documentation to cGMP and SOPs.in an accurate and timely manner.
- Undertake general house-keeping and maintenance of the facility in an audit-ready' state at all times
- Set up the clean room an prepare and filter bulk drug solutions
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas
- Visual inspection activities
- Working to strict regulations and standards
- You will follow and review SOPs and work instructions
- Confirming your work is aligned with the relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements
- Ensuring all information that you record is accurate to ensure set deadlines are met
- Contributing to internal and external audits
- Reconcile finished product materials
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing or production environment to GMP or relevant science degree
- Cleanroom experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- You will be passionate about working within a busy team and achieving goals
- You will be dedicated and able to work to set timelines
- Flexible and team player
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.