Electrical Maintenance Technician
Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: North Ayrshire
Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
Type: Full time, Permanent
4-day week (Mon-Thurs) 07:00-16:48
*Candidates must have permanent right to work in the UK *
SRG is working with an innovative engineering organisation who produce highly advanced and technical products for a variety of industries such as aerospace, security and defence across the world. They are now looking for an Electrical maintenance Technician to join the team in North Ayrshire on a permanent basis.
The maintenance technician will support production teams by carrying out planned, corrective and reactive maintenance tasks. They will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing electrical equipment break downs and will carry out periodic inspections and testing.
- HNC or equivalent in an Electrical discipline
- Ability to diagnose faults on pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Good working knowledge of maintenance practice, MTBF, condition monitoring etc.
- Compex certification
- 18th Edition wiring regulations
- Steam distribution experience
- CMMS experience
- Experience working in a high hazard/regulated industry
- Industrial Health and Safety training
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV or phone 01413271186 for more info.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.