Product Manager POCT
The POCT Product Manager is responsible for maximising value within the POCT market space and in particular the lateral flow market, through having a deep market knowledge, strong commercial engagement with key internal operational and commercial stakeholders. Product management disciplines including lifecycle management, product development, price and profitability and to support equipping the sales channels to achieve and exceed commercial targets
- A degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Have experience in selling and marketing to the life science companies and employees.
- Project management experience.
- Product Management experience preferable
- Experience of the IVD and specifically Lateral flow highly advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong project management experience
- Appropriate experience in B2B context
- Ability to build and execute marketing plans with product launch experience desirable
- Knowledge of evaluating pricing and conducting market research is desirable
This role can be home based - UK or Europe
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.